Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just let it satay

I'm back in Austin after spending 4 days in Hale County with this years Project M group. They're an amazing bunch who I have no doubt are destined to do great things. I still don't feel like I've finished processing all of the experiences I had from M in 2007 and now I've just added more to the pot.

This past year has been my first since graduating. I've been working full time and while I have an amazing job with great people in an awesome city I still haven't felt inspired. Until now. Being back at M and recapturing a bit of the energy that I felt there last year has been an amazing thing.

I want to thank all of this years Mers for letting me participate and inspiring me to not be lazy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/displaytype/sets/72157605795778997/

No comments: